Located in the heart of Blackrock Village ‘Le Moy’ is a lovely detached family home set in this much sought-after area. This home is extensive in size offering over 1,650 sq. ft of accommodation spread over two levels. The property has the benefits of one of the more coveted spaces required by all purchasers now, a home office. This home has been in the same family ownership since its construction in 1971. It has gas central heating and double glazed PVC windows and doors.
A wide and welcoming reception hall brings you through the easy flow of accommodation which extends to an open plan lounge/ dining room, a beautifully bright kitchen looking to the rear garden, a glazed sunroom, a utility, three bedrooms and two bathrooms all at the ground floor level. The first floor has a home office and an additional attic room suitable for a myriad of uses. The property sits perfectly on its site with drive in and plenty of parking space to the front as well as lawned landscaping. The rear garden is particularly private, is lawned and a complete sun trap.
The location of this home is second to none with the bustling village of Blackrock offering cafes as well as a weekly farmers market. There is a wide variety of primary and second level education facilities all close by. Recreation is catered for by the Blackrock greenway walking and cycling path which extends from the city to Passage west. Public transport connections are excellent with the 202 bus route outside the door and the 215 a short stroll away. Mahon Point, City Gate and access to the south city link road network are two minutes’ drive from the property. The well Viewing is highly commended.
-Convenient sought-after location
-Double glazed PVC windows and doors
-Recreation facilities close by
-Public transport on the doorstep
The outside of this home is beautiful. To the rear there is an extensive patio leading onto open lawned gardens with some landscaped beds. A complete suntrap all year round. A block build garden storage shed takes care of all those gardening needs. Side access with fitted gates on both sides of the house. The front garden is lawned and enclosed with double paved driveway and gates.
- Entrance Porch ( ) Finished with tiled and inset mosaic. Tastefully decorated.
- Reception Hallway (1.20m x 4.70m 3.94ft x 15.42ft)
Finished in Carpet and tastefully decorated gives access to all rooms
- Living/Dining Area (6.50m x 3.60m 21.33ft x 11.81ft) A beautifully bright reception room with two uses in one. Two large picture windows define the individual spaces. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones with stained wood floor. Wall lights.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.40m x 3.30m 14.44ft x 10.83ft) Finished in country cream this kitchen is well fitted with floor and eye level units arranged in �L� shape. Tiled over worktop and fully tiled floor. Open fireplace inset with tiled surround. Large picture window overlooking the private enclosed rear garden. Single drainer sink unit.
- Utility Room (3.60m x 2.80m 11.81ft x 9.19ft) This is a fine sized utility room and fitted with floor level units giving ample counter top space. Tiled over single drainer inset sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine
- Sun Room (5.00m x 2.50m 16.40ft x 8.20ft) Tiled in quarry style floor tiles with mosaic insets this room is surrounded by garden. Double French doors lead out to an extensive patio and gardens beyond. Fully glazed on two sides ensures this room is fabulously bright throughout the day. Wood panelled ceiling with recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1 (4.20m x 3.40m 13.78ft x 11.15ft) Reception room / Bedroom 1
This is an extensive reception room or master bedroom located to the front of the property with large picture window overlooking the front garden. Wall to wall fitted units to include display press. Finished in carpet.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 2.90m 11.81ft x 9.51ft) Double bedroom located at ground floor level with wall to wall slide mirrored robes fitted. Overhead storage presses. Finished with laminate floor.
- Bathroom (1.40m x 1.40m 4.59ft x 4.59ft) Fitted with three-piece white walk in shower suite and fully tiled in blue and white theme. Electric shower fitted. Built in vanity sink unit with over mirror and under storage press.
- Shower Room (1.60m x 1.90m 5.25ft x 6.23ft) Fitted with three-piece shower suite. Fully tiled in black and white theme. Fitted vanity sink with over mirror and under sink press.
- Landing ( )
Spacious landing fitted with carpet and tastefully decorated.
- Office (2.40m x 2.10m 7.87ft x 6.89ft) A bright room with velux window. Finished with wood laminate floor
- Attic Space (3.70m x 2.90m 12.14ft x 9.51ft) A fine bright room with velux window. Wall to wall fitted robes and overhead storage. Finished with carpet.
- Bathroom (2.40m x 1.90m 7.87ft x 6.23ft) Fitted with three-piece coloured suite to include bath tub, wc and wash hand basin. Large vanity mirror accentuating the brightness and light view velux window. Fitted vanity press and finished with stained wood floor.