Dating to 1947 Carhan No. 7 Wilton Road comes to the market presented as a fine four bedroomed semi detached home complete with garage. The property offers 1,633 Sq. Ft. of space over two levels and retains many of its appealing original features giving the character expected from a home of this era. The property has been well maintained by its current owner has PVC double glazed windows, and gas central heating. The accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception hall, lounge, family room, kitchen, living room, dining room all at entry level, while the first floor offers four bedrooms and bathroom. The property presents an opportunity to the new owner to make whatever changes they would wish and it may benefit from upgrading with insulation which would enhance its current energy rating. Situated on Wilton Road the location of this property could not be more central. With easy access to a host of medical centres to include CUH, Bons Secours Hospital and the Mercy Hospital. The property is also on the doorstep of UCC and MTU. With easy access to the south link road network and a regular public transport system outside the door this home is sure to appeal. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment.
- Entrance Porch ( ) Tiled with sliding patio door.
- Reception Hall (6.10m x 1.90m 20.01ft x 6.23ft) Wide and welcoming reception hall finished with original terrazzo floor complete with border inset. Finished with wallpaper and picture rail. Understairs storage presses.
- Lounge (4.80m x 3.00m 15.75ft x 9.84ft) Located to the front of the property this is a beautiful room bright and spacious. A tiled original fireplace forms a focal point to the room with wood surround, over mantle and mirror. Tiled heart. Finished with wall paper, picture rail and carpet. A wide picture window floods the room with natural light and looks out over the front garden.
- Living Room (3.50m x 3.00m 11.48ft x 9.84ft) Located off the reception hall this is a cosy living room looking out onto the rear courtyard. Finished with neutral colour scheme another original feature fireplace is located here in cast iron with tiled inset and wood surround.
- Dining Room (4.30m x 2.70m 14.11ft x 8.86ft) Perfectly placed off the reception hall and connecting into the kitchen this is a lovely bright room with gable window looking out onto the courtyard. Finished with carpet.
- Kitchen (4.50m x 3.90m 14.76ft x 12.80ft) L is shape the kitchen is bright with plenty of fitted storage units. Extensive counter top and worktop surfaces. Double drainer sink unit, cooker, extractor fan. Finished with tiled floor and partially tiled over work top surfaces.
- Family Room (6.90m x 3.50m 22.64ft x 11.48ft) A newer addition to the home itself this room is almost perfectly square and offers a myriad of functions. Glazing to the rear garden and double doors for access. Another door leads through to the inner courtyard.
- Stairs and Landing (5.30m x 2.92m 17.39ft x 9.58ft) Original staircase with painted newels and spindles. Carpet at stairs and landing level. Gable window half way up allows natural light flood through to the reception hall below and the landing area at first floor level.
- Bedroom 1 (4.45m x 2.91m 14.60ft x 9.55ft) Located to the front of the property this is a lovely double room with plenty of light through the big picture window. Finished with carpet and painted in pleasing colours.
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 2.70m 9.51ft x 8.86ft) Another fine double located to the rear of the property. This room looks out over the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.70m 11.48ft x 8.86ft) A fine bedroom located to the rear and looking out over the rear garden. Finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 4 (2.36m x 2.04m 7.74ft x 6.69ft) Located to the front of the property finished with carpet, this room is lovely and bright.
- Bathroom (1.96m x 2.30m 6.43ft x 7.55ft) The bathroom in this home is separated to give shower and sink independent to the WC. Fully tiled walk-in shower with electric shower fitted. Wash hand basing fitted with storage incorporated beneath. Vanity mirror fitted.
- Garage ( ) A fine space that could easily become part of the house itself should a discerning purchaser with to enhance the already spacious ground floor space.
The front of the property offers drive in for two cars. Separate pedestrian gate. Lawned and enclosed front garden with mature planting.
BER: E2 BER No. 115945412