It is unusual for a substantial detached property in turn key condition to come to the market in this location. Avoca on the Tramore Road is a superb newly refurbished home offering 1,740 sq. ft. of space on its own site and boasts a B3 energy rating. Dating back to a construction age of 1940 this home has undergone a number of extensions and renovations over the years however the most recent renovation of the property leaves it like a new build with every wall, floor and ceiling addressed as well as new triple glazed windows, plumbing, heating, electrics, facias and soffits. Internally the finished are neutral and appealing with the extensive fitted kitchen from Kitchen World, all flooring from Sless & Co., and the tiling from Supreme Tiles. Bringing the energy rating to a B3 give an idea of the amount of work that has been done to this home. This home will have instant appeal to any buyer looking for a detached property within walking distance of the city centre. Located within easy access to the South Link Road network in all directions, No. 10 Tramore Road boasts schools, shops, pharmacy, post office and regular public transport on its doorstep. The location is mature in nature with a strong community spirit. The Bars Hurling & Football Club provides for sporting recreation along with the other social activities provided there. Retail at Wilton is within easy reach. The accommodation in brief includes a glazed entrance porch, reception hall, large family room, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, three double bedrooms, master en-suite as well as family bathroom, all at ground floor. The first floor has a large attic room and bathroom. The property sits well on the site with an ample set back from the road. The rear garden is currently paved and has a detached garden shed.
- Entrance Porch (2.23m x 1.02m 7.32ft x 3.35ft) A completely glazed entrance porch with an outside light and newly tiled floor in neutral tones. Exceptionally bright and a lovely place for an easy chair to sit and watch the world go by.
- Reception Hallway (11.10m x 1.36m 36.42ft x 4.46ft) Finished with laminate floor in neutral and appealing tones run the full length of the hall. It is welcoming and bright aided by the inclusion of a Velux window at the end.
- Family Room (4.45m x 3.33m 14.60ft x 10.93ft) A lovely room located to the front of the property, exceptionally quiet by the introduction of triple glazed windows.
- Lounge (4.41m x 3.27m 14.47ft x 10.73ft) A sister room to that of the family room on the other side of the reception hall and finished with laminate floor and triple glazing.
- Kitchen/Dining (6.70m x 4.37m 21.98ft x 14.34ft) This is an extensive room located to the rear of the property giving it tremendous privacy. Finished with tiled floor, this rooms on account of its size gives an easy three uses in one. It is exceptionally bright by the use of a big picture window overlooking the side, patio doors leading to the rear and a Velux window in the kitchen to enhance the natural light further. The kitchen is custom designed to site perfectly in its place and offers a myriad of storage. Arranged in a U shape it gives extensive counter top space with finished floor in tiles. There are floor and eye level units as well as pull out drawers and a bespoke style dresser with display cabinets. Single drainer, double bowl sink unit, ope for tall fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and cooker already wired and plumbed with extractor fitted. The dining/living room is arched to the kitchen and laid out in an open plan space finished in the same tiles to those in the kitchen.
- Master Bedroom (3.14m x 3.84m 10.30ft x 12.60ft) Located to the rear of the property, this master bedroom is arranged in such a way that it can become its own private suite with walk in robe and en-suite. The room itself is perfectly square and finished with laminate floor.
- En-suite (2.28m x 1.78m 7.48ft x 5.84ft) Fitted with 3-piece white bathroom suite, shower cubicle fully tiled with electric shower fitted. Fully tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (4.37m x 2.74m 14.34ft x 8.99ft) Another fine double bedroom finished with laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 (3.45m x 3.13m 11.32ft x 10.27ft) Tucked away, this bedroom is again double in size, finished with wood laminate floor.
- Bathroom (4.39m x 1.88m 14.40ft x 6.17ft) Extensively renovated and refurbished, fitted with three-piece white shower suite. Shower worked from mains with choice of fixed rain-dance or altering height shower head. Fully tiled shower cubicle and tiled floor.
- Stairs ( ) Stairs finished with carpet and bright with the use of Velux window. Landing offers door to additional extensive attic storage.
- Attic Room 1 (4.80m x 2.90m 15.75ft x 9.51ft) Dual aspect and exceptionally bright by the use of Velux windows on each gable. This is a fine attic room fitted with extensive shelving into the eves.
- Bathroom (1.80m x 1.70m 5.91ft x 5.58ft) Fitted with two-piece white suite and Velux window.
Convenient sought after location Public transport on the door step Walking distance to city centre Host of facilities and amenities close by 1,740 Sq. ft of space The front of the property is accessed via private pedestrian gate or through double gates for vehicular access. It offers ample parking to the front. A second set of privacy gates leads to the side and rear of the property. The side is paved with an upstand of planting. The rear garden is currently laid out as a paved area but could with ease be returned to lawns. A detached garden shed to the rear measuring approx. 210 sq. ft is equipped with power and plumbing gives home owners the opportunity of using this space on a permanent basis. There are two further garden sheds (2.1 x 2 and 2.1 x 1) enclosed with power and located under a covered pagoda. A second side entrance with privacy gate is located along the other side of the house. The outside of the property has the benefit of outside lighting together with security lights. There are raised planters and an outside tap.
BER: B3 BER No. 103212197