Recently renovated and now presented to the market for sale is this spacious and bright third floor apartment with commanding views over the river Lee. Built in 1983 it offers 820 sq. ft. (76 sq. mt.) of space internally with generous proportions for both living and sleeping. Fully fitted and offered for sale complete with all contents this apartment is a true find in Cork City. The property is well located just off the business district of the South Mall and an easy stroll of Patrick Street. The relaxation given by the views looking out across the river Lee can not be overstated. This apartment is warm and welcoming and has stood the test of time returning an impressive C3 energy rating. The accommodation in brief extends to entrance hall, kitchen, living/dining room, two great double bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom. Heating is by means of electric. The location at Morrison’s Quay is currently undergoing a substantial upgrade. Due for completion in Autumn 2023 the regeneration of adjoining buildings will welcome a 187-bedroom Premier Inn, offices at ground floor level, as well as the refurbishments of additional buildings along the quayside delivering own door high quality office buildings with the 19th century facades conserved. Additional works will be carried out by Cork City Council to enhance the public realm of this popular quayside setting. The complex of Morrison House is well run, clean and tidy with lift access to all levels. Wide private corridors give access to each of the own door units here and are finished in inviting tones of paint and carpeted. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Wide and welcoming and fitted with carpet. This entrance halls gives access to all rooms and offers storage as well. Finished with coving.
- Kitchen (2.20m x 1.00m 7.22ft x 3.28ft) Arranged in an “L” shape and fitted with plenty of floor and eye level units. Single drainer sink unit. Tiled over extensive counter top space and fully tiled floor separating it from the living room. Built in over hob and integrated extractor hood. Additional appliances include washing machine, fridge freezer
- Living/Dining Area (5.00m x 4.10m 16.40ft x 13.45ft) A spacious and bright room with great views. Almost square in shape this room caters for relaxation space as well as dining. A corner window looking across at the School of Music enhances the amount of natural light here. Finished with carpet and coving and painted in neutral tones.
- Bedroom 1 (5.60m x 3.80m 18.37ft x 12.47ft) A fine double bedroom with hidden alcove and commanding fantastic views down the river. Fitted with double robe and finished with carpet, coving and painted in neutral tones.
- En-suite (2.60m x 1.10m 8.53ft x 3.61ft) A lovely en-suite off the main bedroom offers a three piece white shower suite. Fully tiled floor and fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle
- Bedroom 2 (4.20m x 3.20m 13.78ft x 10.50ft) A lovely bright double bedroom with views out over the river. Fitted with double wardrobe and fitted vanity unit.
- Bathroom (2.80m x 1.70m 9.19ft x 5.58ft) Fitted with three piece white suite to include bath tub, wc and wash hand basin. Fully tiled over the bath and mirrored wall to enhance the light within. Shower fitted over bath and fully vanity over sink with vanity light and recess lights.
- Hotpress ( )
Convenient sought after location
Commanding city and river views
Current monthly rent 1,450
BER: C3 BER No. 107168932