Set with the Douglas Estuary as the backdrop and located on the 8km loop of the Blackrock greenway walking and cycling path which extends from the city to Passage is this beautiful two bedroomed end of terrace home. No 7 St. Gerard’s Place comes to the market in turn key condition having recently been upgraded with new carpets and painted throughout. The property now presents as a great started or trade down home set with gardens front, rear and side.
The property was constructed in 1954 and has been modernised down through the years. It extends to approx. 750 sq. ft over two levels. It offers plenty of scope for the next purchaser to put their own stamp on it by further enhancing its accommodation with an extension to the rear or side.
The location of this property is very convenient with a host of amenities close by. Rochestown as a location has everything to offer home owners and caters well for family life. Located with a bus stop directly outside as well as a few minutes? walk to, Shops, Garage, Pharmacy and Amenity area for walking cycling and other recreational activities. The property is well located with easy access to the south link road network in both directions while at the same time being within close proximity to Douglas Village and all that it has to offer. Schools (primary & secondary) are on the doorstep and the regular bus service caters for needs at the city centre.
Viewing Highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Finished with Carpet
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room (4.79m x 2.63m 15.72ft x 8.63ft) Fitted with wall-to-wall units this kitchen is well fitted with both floor and eye level presses. Finished in high gloss ivory units with complementing wood the kitchen counter top extends the full length offering lots of work top surface. The kitchen presses offer display shelving and cupboards with up and over openings. With single drainer sink unit, appliances include built in Neff oven, microwave, hob and stainless steel extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The tumble dryer is tucked away neatly in a walk in cupboard beneath the stairs. Dual in aspect this kitchen/dining room is a very bright and pleasant room to be in. All finished with neutrally tiled floor. Access to rear patio and garden beyond.
- Lounge (4.97m x 3.35m 16.31ft x 10.99ft) Another dual aspect room this is a lovely living space. Arrange around a feature fireplace complete with multi fuel burning stove sitting on black marble heart. This room is both cosy and bright. Finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 1 (4.79m x 2.79m 15.72ft x 9.15ft) A fine double bedroom giving dual aspect views to the front and the rear out over the estuary. This is bright room and has hot press fitted doubling up as robe space
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 3.12m 10.99ft x 10.24ft) Located to the front of the property this is another double room. Fitted press over the stairwell giving good storage. Finished with carpet floor.
- Bathroom (2.03m x 1.66m 6.66ft x 5.45ft) Located to the rear of the property and recently upgraded this room is fitted with three piece white shower suite. Extra large walk in shower fully tiled with shower fitted. Wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity mirror over and wc complete the suite here. The entire room is fully tiled in appealing neutral tones with heated towel rail fitted.
The front of this property offers pedestrian access via wrought iron pedestrian gate. The front garden is enclosed and landscaped with a selection of mature shrubs giving bursts of colour in the spring time. There is a wide side access to this property with privacy gate fitted.
The rear garden is enclosed with double gates giving vehicular access to the rear should the discerning purchaser wish. Parking is easily accommodated to the front of the property. The rear garden is lawned with mature hedging enclosing both sides. A block built garden shed takes care of all storage needs and is home to the oil boiler. Given the extent of both the side access and the rear garden this home offers the potential for an extension should a discerning purchaser wish.