A lovely three bedroomed semi-detached family home set in a much sought-after location and overlooking a mature green. Built in 2002 this property has been carefully cared for and offers 1,019 sq. ft./94.7 sq. mt over two levels and boasts a C3 energy rating. The property is bright enjoying an east west aspect ensuring the rear garden is flooded in light at the important times of the day. The views from the first floor across the valley to green hills beyond is something special. This home was recently upgraded with a fresh coat of paint and new carpets giving a turn key opportunity for the next owner. The ground floor accommodation works exceptionally well with three rooms. A reconfiguration of these rooms could easily be arranged to give an open plan kitchen/dining/family room to the entire rear of this home. Glanmire as a location has everything required for convenience and to support family life. The village centre enjoys coffee shops, and restaurants as well as a choice of super markets. There are a number of sporting clubs for all disciplines. Bus route 221 with a regular 30 mins service is on the doorstep giving quick access to the city centre. The property is close to an abundance of primary and secondary level schools with many within walking distance to include: Colaiste An Phiarsaigh, Glanmire Community College, Scoil na nOg, Gaelscoil Ui Drisceoil, New Inn, St Joseph?s National school & Brooklodge Primary School. There is easy access to the Dunkettle Interchange from this home connecting you to routes such as M8 Motorway, N25 and the N40 route to link you with the South Side of the City, to Mahon Point, Douglas/Carrigaline/Wilton and much more. The outside of this home has a lawned and enclosed garden to the front with drive in and parking. There is a side garden also lawned and home to a garden shed. The rear garden is fully enclosed, private backs west and is laid to lawn with a patio directly adjoining the property off the kitchen and family room.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Inviting reception hall finished with newly laid carpet and painted in neutral tones.
- Living Room (4.75m x 3.45m 15.58ft x 11.32ft) Accessed via double doors from the entrance hall with glazed insets. Located to the front of the property this is a lovely bright room with big picture window overlooking the front garden and green beyond. A feature fireplace sits at its heat fitted in black cast iron and wood surround. Finished with carpet and neutral colour scheme.
- Family Room (3.37m x 2.97m 11.06ft x 9.74ft) Located to the rear of the property this room enjoys sliding patio doors to the rear patio and extensive lawned and enclosed rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.55m x 2.29m 14.93ft x 7.51ft) Fitted with floor and eye level presses arranged in and L shape with integrated extractor fitted. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Single drainer sink unit beneath picture window looking out over the enclosed rear garden. Side door to the rear. Fully tiled floor.
- Guest WC ( ) Fitted with two-piece suite and tiled floor.
- Stairs and Landing ( ) Newly laid carpet and finished in appealing colour scheme.
- Bedroom 1 (3.86m x 3.48m 12.66ft x 11.42ft) Located to the rear of the property this is a fine double room. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes offering a great amount of storage. Finished with carpet floor.
- En-suite ( ) Three-piece white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle and electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.53m x 2.87m 11.58ft x 9.42ft) Another fine bright double bedroom located to the front of the property.
- Bedroom 3 (2.87m x 2.44m 9.42ft x 8.01ft) Located to the front of the property finished with carpet.
- Family Bathroom (2.67m x 1.83m 8.76ft x 6.00ft) Fitted with three-piece white bathroom suite to include bath tub, sink and WC. Shower attachment fitted and fully tiled over bath. Fully tiled floor.
Gardens lawned and enclosed front and rear
Convenient sought after location
Host of facilities on the door step
BER: C3 BER No. 106403587