Patricia Stokes Auctioneers are delighted to bring this beautiful home to the market for sale. Measuring an impressive 121 Sq. Mt (1,302sq. ft) and spread over two levels with its own private sun trapped patio to the rear, this is a fine family home. The property has been well maintained and presents as a spacious three bedroomed home with a wealth of open plan living space that could with ease be divided to give multiple rooms should a discerning purchaser wish. The dual aspect nature of this home coupled with its east west aspect gives rise to big bright cosy accommodation at both levels. The property has double glazed windows and gas central heating which all feed into the C1 efficient energy rating. The location of this home is second to none with the bustling village of Blackrock offering cafes as well as a weekly farmers market. There is a wide variety of primary and second level education facilities all close by. Recreation is catered for by the Blackrock greenway walking and cycling path which extends from the city to Passage west. Public transport connections are excellent with the 202 bus route outside the door and the 215 a short stroll away. Mahon Point, City Gate and access to the south city link road network are two minutes drive from the property. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (2.90m x 1.20m 9.51ft x 3.94ft) Finished with wood laminate floor, this reception is bright and welcoming helped by the extensive windows running almost floor to ceiling at the stairwell.
- Kitchen (3.10m x 2.60m 10.17ft x 8.53ft) Located to the front of the property and looking east, the kitchen is lovely. Finished with high gloss ivory units at floor and eye level, storage is well catered for. The work top surface is a contrasting cream marble complete with upstand in the same material. Appliances are integrated and include cooker and hob with stairless steel splashback and extractor hood, fridge freezer, and dishwasher. Single sink unit arranged beneath a wide landscape window looking out over mature shrubbery and recess lighting add to the brightness of this room. Finished with floor tiles.
- Utility Room (1.90m x 1.60m 6.23ft x 5.25ft) Finished with wood laminate flooring and offering an additional range of floor and eye level storage units matching the ivory high gloss in the kitchen. Window for natural ventilation. Plumbed for washing machine cum dryer. Gas boiler for heating.
- Dining Room (2.60m x 3.00m 8.53ft x 9.84ft) Located to the back of the kitchen with stud wall separating and open plan to the lounge/living room this dining space could, with ease, be separated to give greater definition to the space. Finished with wood laminate floor.
- Living Room (6.50m x 3.80m 21.33ft x 12.47ft) Impressive in size, this room is extensive and offers multiple uses. With lots of glazing on the gable wall, some going floor to ceiling and others to hip height, this room is always bright. Finished with wood laminate flooring. Door to outdoor enclosed patio.
- Guest WC (1.70m x 1.70m 5.58ft x 5.58ft) Located off the reception hall and fitted with two-piece white suite to include vanity mirror and light.
- Landing ( ) The stairs to the bedroom level here is carpeted and painted in a neutral tone. The floor to ceiling window at half landing floods both levels with lots of natural light.
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 2.57m 13.12ft x 8.43ft) Located to the rear of the property this is a fine double bedroom and enjoys maximum storage in the floor to ceiling fitted robes. Finished with carpet.
- En-suite (2.50m x 1.20m 8.20ft x 3.94ft) A lovely en-suite with three-piece white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitted and feature tile. Fully tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (4.50m x 2.60m 14.76ft x 8.53ft) Located to the rear of the property and looking out onto the enclosed landscaped courtyard with mature planting. A fine double, finished with carpet and double fitted robe.
- Bedroom 3 (4.40m x 2.60m 14.44ft x 8.53ft) Located to the front of the property and again double in size. This room has a wall of glazing looking out onto the mature planting to the front of the scheme. Fitted with opening door and Juliette balcony. Extensive fitted robes cream in colour to take care of all storage needs.
- Bathroom (2.60m x 1.70m 8.53ft x 5.58ft) The bathroom is fully tiled in two tones with punch out dado tile. Fitted with three-piece white bathroom suite complete with shower over bath and shower screen. Pedestal sink with tiled splashback and vanity mirror. Heated towel rail.
Approx 1,300 sq. ft. of space Bus Service on the door step Gas Heating C1 energy rating. Sought after location 900 per anum service charge This home has its own private enclosed patio to the rear accessed from the living space. The patio is finished with cream walls and patio slabs and given its sheltered location, it is a space that can be used most of the year. There is access from the patio to the landscaped communal gardens that are well planted. There is a dedicated car space to the front.
BER: C1 BER No. 104326053