Offered for sale through joint agents Patricia Stokes Auctioneers & Valuers together with Kevin Barry Auctioneers. Set at the top of Clarkes Hill and within easy reach of all amenities No 23 Upper Kensington is brought to the market as a fine four bedroomed semi detached property extending to approximately 1,623 sq. ft. with plenty of potential to enhance its accommodation further. Built in 1970 and finished in red brick with complimentary Cork stone finish to the side this home has an instant appeal. The property is set in a cul de sac setting with enclosed landscaped gardens to the rear. The front of the property offers driveway and lawned garden space. This home has been well maintained over the years and is decorated in neutral appealing tones throughout. It enjoys a D2 energy rating and has double glazed pvc windows throughout. Accommodation in brief extends to welcoming reception hall, lounge, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility, home office/teenage den and guest WC all at entry level. The first floor is home to four double bedrooms all with robes fitted. The master bedroom offers an en-suite and a family bathroom completes the accommodation here. There is access from the half landing to the roof overhead the utility/home office which offers further potential space to increase the overall floor area of this home. Heated by means of gas central heating viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch ( 0.00ft x 0.00ft) Set back from the front garden and tiled
- Entrance Hall (3.77m x 3.14m 12.37ft x 10.30ft) Tastefully tiled with centre mosaic. Tastefully painted in neutral tones double glazed front door.
- Kitchen/Dining (4.15m x 3.94m 13.62ft x 12.93ft) A beautifully bright kitchen located to the rear of the property with big picture window looking out onto the landscaped enclosed garden. The kitchen is fully fitted offering floor and eye level units and plenty of storage. An island unit centred in the room doubles up as a breakfast counter. A bespoke dresser complete with display shelves which are lit give an ambience to this room. Fully tiled floor. Double door to the family room, access to the entrance hall and door to utility room.
- Utility Room (4.12m x 2.48m 13.52ft x 8.14ft) Accessed off the kitchen this is a fine utility room finished with laminate floor. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Window overlooking rear garden and door to access the rear garden from here. The home office /teenage den can be accessed internally from here
- Family Room (3.62m x 3.02m 11.88ft x 9.91ft) A lovely bright room located to the rear of the property and accessed via double doors from the Kitchen. Finished with stained wood floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double doors to lounge.
- Lounge (4.72m x 3.83m 15.49ft x 12.57ft) This is a fine spacious reception room located to the front of the property and accessed from the entrance hall. Double doors allow access to the dining room behind giving and open plan flow of space should a discerning purchaser wish. White marble fireplace fitted complete with wood surround. Finished in neutral tones with cornicing and centre rose.
- Office/Playroom (5.93m x 2.46m 19.46ft x 8.07ft) Located to the front of the property and fitted with sliding patio door this room offers a myriad of uses. It has independent access which allows for home office use or alternatively can be integrated with the access from the utility room. Finished with wide wood plank flooring and stained panelled ceiling.
- Guest WC (1.20m x 1.20m 3.94ft x 3.94ft) Located off the reception hall and finished with 2 piece suite. Tiled floor.
- Stairs ( ) Finished with carpet PVC glazed door gives access from the half landing to the rooftop of the utility room / home office.
- Master Bedroom (3.10m x 3.70m 10.17ft x 12.14ft) A lovely master bedroom located to the front of the property with big picture windows giving lots of natural light. This room has a built in closet as well as a free standing shower. A two piece en-suite is fitted and the room allows for the integration of a three piece en-suite depending on purchasers requirements. Finished with wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.10m 11.15ft x 10.17ft) A fine double bedroom located to the rear of the property with double robe fitted. Finished with wood laminated floor.
- Bedroom 3 (2.89m x 3.19m 9.48ft x 10.47ft) Another double bedroom located to the rear with double fitted robe. Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4 (3.01m x 3.15m 9.88ft x 10.33ft) Located to the front of the property this is another fine room and fitted with double fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.30m 6.56ft x 7.55ft) Fitted with three piece white bathroom suite. Fully tiled in neutral tones. Shower attached over bath.
Extending to approx 1,623 Sq Ft Offers room for extension with ease Double Glazed PVC windows Gas central heating Large open green areas within the park D2 energy rating The outside of this home is appealing with drive in to the front of the property and lawned landscape space enclosed with gardens walls. The driveway is finished in cobble lock. The rear of the home offers and fine landscaped lawn together with patio space for those lovely bright evening dining outside. There is access to the side via side gate.
BER: D2 BER No. 113835060