Set on the top floor at the cross roads of the boulevard homes in Leslies Arch sits this lovely airy bright and spacious dual aspect two bedroomed apartment. The property is located in a shared building with just 5 neighbours adding to the privacy and community feel here. This home was constructed in 2006 with a C1 energy rating and offers great living and bedroom accommodation extending to just over 84 sq. mt (906 sq. ft). Finished in an appealing colour scheme throughout from the Farrow & Ball collection with the use of Elephants Breath in the main living spaces and Skimming Stone in the bedrooms. All fixtures and fittings are included in the sale. The property has a dedicated parking space with plenty of additional free visitor spaces adjacent. The accommodation includes an inviting bright reception hall, open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, double main bedroom with en-suite off, bedroom 2 is also a double, a family bathroom and store room completes the space on offer.
Located in the heart of Ballincollig Town Centre this apartment is an easy stroll to all facilities. The main street is approx. 2 minutes? walk away and offers a selection of shops, bars, restaurants. Recreational facilities are catered for in the many sports clubs that abound in Ballincollig. The Regional Park with it cycle and walking paths are on the doorstep of this property. Access to the link road network is easy with a choice of routes to the city. Public transport offers frequency of service. The property is accessed through a shared lobby with extensive bight reception space directly outside the apartment door. There is an internal courtyard at ground floor level shared with the apartments within and all have their own private store room.
- Reception Hall (11.23m x 4.86m 36.84ft x 15.94ft) Bright and welcoming with extra height double window facing east giving a door effect which open with Juliette balcony outside. Finished in neutral tones with laminate floor. Extensive store room off giving plenty of room. Hot press with shelving located off.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living (7.37m x 4.90m 24.18ft x 16.08ft) Fully fitted with wall and floor presses in high gloss cream colour. The kitchen has plenty of counter top space arranged with single drainer sink unit. Built in hob with integrated extractor overhead, built in over, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine are incorporated in this kitchen and all included in the sale. Tastefully tiled over black granite counter top space. A southern picture window allows plenty of light to flood into this kitchen making light work of all jobs. Finished with laminate floor. The dining is catered for adjacent to the kitchen with plenty of natural light through gable window. Feature overhead light and laminate floor. This section of the room also faces south and allows the dual aspect flood through to the lounge
- Lounge ( ) Arranged with a feature raised fireplace with wall mounted TV as a focal point. The fireplace is fitted with electric fire set within a cream colour quartz surround. The lounge is open plan to the kitchen and dining but tucked away in an L shape to give privacy when necessary. Extensive glazing with opening double doors and Juliette balcony makes for a very relaxing bright space. Recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1 (3.99m x 3.25m 13.09ft x 10.66ft) A fine main bedroom double in size with wall to wall fitted robes and two windows. Looking out to the front of the property this is a good bright room. A discreet door in the robe space leads through to en-suite. Finished with laminate floor.
- En-suite (1.88m x 1.88m 6.17ft x 6.17ft) Fully fitted with three-piece white shower suite the en-suite has its own window for ventilation. Tiled from head to toe in appealing colour scheme. Heated towel rail, vanity mirror over pedestal sink with light fitted.
- Bedroom 2 (2.79m x 2.62m 9.15ft x 8.60ft) Another fine double bedroom located to the rear of the property with double robe fitted.
- Bathroom (2.64m x 2.57m 8.66ft x 8.43ft) Fitted with three-piece white suite to include bath tub. This bathroom is tiled in black and white appealing colour scheme with feature dado border. Shower fitted over bath with shower screen fitted. Vanity mirror and light over pedestal sink.
- Spacious bright accommodation
- Convenient location close to all amenities
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed PVC windows
- Outside courtyard with store room
- C1 energy rating
- Extensive shared bright reception hall directly adjacent to the front door
- This home has the use of a planted internal courtyard to the rear
- Private store room in the rear courtyard
BER: C1 BER No. 101420339