Located at the end of a cul de sac, backing west and surrounded by open green spaces this lovely three bedroom semi detached home is presented to the market in turn key condition. This home has remained in its original ownership since is was built back in 1996 and now offers an opportunity to the next purchaser to acquire a lovely home in a convenient sought after location. Extending to approx. 1,297sq ft of internal space the property has been carefully minded and enhanced over the years. The accommodation offers reception hall, lounge, family room, kitchen cum dining room all at entry level. The first floor gives three bedrooms with the master en-suite as well as a family bathroom. Cleverly the attic has been converted to give an easily accessed storage room. The property boasts double glazed PVC windows, gas central heating and returns an overall C1 energy rating. The property is finished with a combination of red brick and painted render making it an easily maintained home. Gardens are arranged front and rear with a side entrance to boost. Enclosed with red brick walls the front garden offers a lawned landscaped garden with paved drive in for parking. The rear garden is private and fully enclosed. It enjoys a westerly aspect and is arranged with lawned gardens. A garden shed for all the gardening essentials is located to the rear of the garden. The side entrance acts as an external utility space cleverly arranged and enclosed. Frankfield as a residential location has everything home owners require in a neighbourhood. This popular suburb enjoys its own Aldi, a renowned SuperValu for its home baking and fresh produce, pharmacy, hair dressers, nail and beauty salon, as well as public houses, restaurants and take out. This area is also well serviced with schools to include Scoil Nioclais primary school on the doorstep as well as a host of additional primary schools a short distance away at Douglas Village to include Saint Columba?s boys and girls? primary schools as well as St. Luke?s national school. Second level education is catered for locally between Regina Mundi, Douglas Community, Christ the King, Ashton and Chriost Ri. Additional schools located at the city centre are only a bus ride away. This home is well serviced by the regular service of the 206 every 15 minutes to and from the city centre. Frankfield also has the benefit of an easy access route onto the south link road N40 as well as many alternative routes to Carrigaline, Kinsale and the rest of west Cork. Viewing is recommended to see all that this home has to offer.
- Entrance Porch ( ) Recessed entrance porch with teak front door and light.
- Reception Hallway (5.20m x 1.80m 17.06ft x 5.91ft) Welcoming and bright reception hall finished with hardwood floor. Understairs storage.
- Lounge (4.80m x 3.40m 15.75ft x 11.15ft) A lovely warm reception room located to the front of the property. This room has an open cast iron fireplace at its heart. Finished with carpet and picture window looking out to the front this room is peaceful and relaxing to sit in.
- Family Room (3.70m x 2.90m 12.14ft x 9.51ft) A lovely warm reception room located to the front of the property. This room has an open cast iron fireplace at its heart. Finished with carpet and picture window looking out to the front this room is peaceful and relaxing to sit in.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.80m x 2.60m 15.75ft x 8.53ft) This is a lovely kitchen arranged in a U shape and well fitted. The units are finished in wood and offer a selection of floor and eye level units. Traditional in style it includes dresser style units with plate racks and fitted display cabinets. A cleverly place breakfast bar is included. Single drainer sink unit beneath kitchen window looking out onto the rear garden. Plumbed for dishwasher. Free standing cooker with integrated extractor overhead. Door to rear garden.
- Guest WC (2.00m x 0.80m 6.56ft x 2.62ft) Fitted with two piece white suite.
- Landing (2.10m x 3.10m 6.89ft x 10.17ft) Finished with carpet this is a fine bright space with gable window.
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 3.60m 10.17ft x 11.81ft) Located to the rear of the property and looking out on to the garden this is a fine master bedroom. Finished with stained wood floor this room offers wall to wall fitted robes to take care of all of those storage needs.
- En-suite (2.30m x 0.80m 7.55ft x 2.62ft) Fitted with three piece white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 2.80m 13.45ft x 9.19ft) Another fine double bedroom located to the front of the property. Finished with stripped and stained wood flooring. Double fitted robe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.80m x 2.40m 9.19ft x 7.87ft) Located to the front of the property this room offers fitted robes. Stained wood flooring
- Bathroom (2.40m x 1.80m 7.87ft x 5.91ft) A fine family bathroom with three piece while bathroom suite to include bath with shower overhead, wc, sink unit and heated towel rail. Finished and tiled in a blue and white theme
- Attic Room 1 (5.30m x 4.20m 17.39ft x 13.78ft) Converted attic room with three Velux windows ensuring it is bright at all times of the day. This room is finished with wood floor. This room also retains access to the storage required for family life.
The front of this home has a lovely enclosed garden which is lawned and has the benefit of off street parking on a paved driveway. There is access to the back of the property via a covered side entrance which also doubles up as a store room and utility area (5.5m x 1.4m) plumbed for washing machine. The rear garden is mature, lawned and enclosed with a backdrop of mature vegetation. Backing west it enjoys a private patio directly adjacent to the house. A garden shed to the rear of the garden takes account of all those garden storage needs.
BER: C1 BER No. 102616158