Set at the heart of Douglas Village and located within a private gated community No 12 Douglas Close come to the market offering a home in turn key condition. Built in 1997 this home has undergone continuous upgrades and modernisation inside and out over its short life and now presents as a beautiful three bedroomed home with an impressive B3 energy rating. Features include quality kitchen, sanitary ware, tiling, fireplaces and rear patio. Extending to 1,496 sq. ft. over three levels this home has an excellent balance between living and bedroom accommodation. The unique feature of a formal reception room at first floor finished in appealing neutral tones is warm and welcoming. The overall accommodation gives entrance hall, guest wc, open plan kitchen/dining room, sunken family room, utility and store room all at entry level. The first floor is home to the beautiful living room as well as master en-suite bedroom. The second floor has two additional bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. There is a landscaped courtyard to the rear recently upgraded to reflect a tranquil spacious garden finished with limestone patio slabs. A raised planted area gives softness with a selection of shrubbery. This gated community has matured well and offers lovely shared landscaped areas as well as plenty of parking. The village of Douglas has everything at its fingertips while also being withing an easy commute of the city centre. With two shopping centres and an abundance of eateries Douglas has a host of educational and recreation facilities all close by. Viewing by appointment
- Entrance Hall (3.90m x 2.50m 12.80ft x 8.20ft) On stepping inside, this home gives an instant welcome with its fresh and open space environment. Accessed via painted front door set between glazed panels this entrance hall is finished with tiled floor, centre piece lighting and under stairs storage.
- Guest WC (1.40m x 1.10m 4.59ft x 3.61ft) Tiled floor carried through from reception hall. Finished with wood panelling to dado height and painted in subtle grey tones. Two piece white sanitary suite.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.20m x 3.50m 17.06ft x 11.48ft) Open plan spacious and bright the kitchen is arranged in a U shape with an extensive picture window at its centre. Recently refurbished and finished in magnificent beige gloss, the kitchen provides all the necessary space required at both floor and eye level. Appliances include fitted cooker and gas hob with integrated extractor overhead, undercounter fridge and plumbed for dishwasher. Tastefully tiled over worktop and fully tiled floor. The dining area is nestled with an arch leading through to the kitchen and steps leading to the sunken family room. Finished with tiled floor.
- Family Room (4.00m x 3.80m 13.12ft x 12.47ft) Accessed from the dining room this family room is bright and spacious with plenty of light accentuated by the floor to ceiling height. The comfort is enhanced by a fitted gas fire with a slate hearth. Laminate wood floor throughout, painted in neutral tones. Glazed patio door set between floor to ceiling glazing leads to the rear garden and patio beyond
- Utility Room (3.10m x 1.50m 10.17ft x 4.92ft) Spacious and fitted with floor and eye level units. Counter top space with ingle drainer sink and fully tiled between the units. Appliances include washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Store Room (2.10m x 1.90m 6.89ft x 6.23ft) Leading off and separate to the utility room, this additional storage room is equipped with fitted units. The rear garden is accessed from here.
- Stairs ( ) Stairs lead from the hall to a spacious landing on the 1st floor and is carpeted in neutral tones.
- Landing (3.20m x 1.90m 10.50ft x 6.23ft) Carpeted in neutral tones, the landing area leads to a second Living Room and Master Bedroom.
- Living Room (5.70m x 4.20m 18.70ft x 13.78ft) Extending the full width of the house and accessed by double doors, this beautiful room offers an additional choice of space for relaxation. Fitted with inset gas fire with painted timber surround the fireplace sits at the heart of this room. A deep set bay window coupled with a second large window ensures this room is bright throughout the day. Finished with carpet and tastefully decorated this room is simply beautiful. Glass panel above the double doors allows for additional light to flow through this 1st floor.
- Master Bedroom (4.60m x 2.70m 15.09ft x 8.86ft) Fresh, bright and spacious, with fitted wall to wall wardrobes. Additional storage is catered for in fitted alcove units. Carpeted throughout.
- En-suite (2.10m x 1.80m 6.89ft x 5.91ft) Tiled from floor to ceiling in appealing tiles, the use of a Velux window offers fresh air and light. Three piece white sanitary ware with electric shower fitted over bath. Customised vanity unit with over mirror and light. Heated towel rail fitted.
- Stairs ( ) A fully carpeted stairs takes us to the top floor.
- Landing (1.80m x 1.20m 5.91ft x 3.94ft) A fully carpeted landing area leads to two additional bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 (2.50m x 2.40m 8.20ft x 7.87ft) Large double bedroom fully carpeted and with plenty of light via dormer window and finished in neutral appealing tones. Double fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.70m 11.48ft x 8.86ft) Spacious south facing bedroom, carpeted throughout.
- Family Bathroom (2.30m x 1.60m 7.55ft x 5.25ft) Fully tiled bathroom in fresh neutral tones. 3 piece white bathroom suite with walk in shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanity sink unit and heated towel rail fitted.
Approx. 1,496 Sq. Ft B3 Energy rating Quality fixtures and fittings Modern finishes Turn key offering Gas heating Management charges 950 per annum The outside of this home is lovely. The rear garden is exceptionally private and has been recently upgraded and now presents as an inviting relaxation space with plenty of space for garden furniture and BBQ experience. Finished with limestone patio this garden is further enhanced with fully raised shrubbery and surrounded by timber fencing offering privacy and colourful climbers. The front of the property enjoys a mature shared landscaped area with evergreen shrubbery. Accessed via electric gates adds to the overall appeal and privacy. Ample parking.
BER: B3 BER No. 114390511 Energy Performance Indicator: 129.98 kWh/m2/yr kWh/m²/yr