- Entrance Hall With the original limestone plinth still in place the entrance hall is accessed via PVC door with glazed inset and overhead fan light. Finished with olde world terracotta tiles. Bespoke built in unit for coats and shoes.
- Guest WC Two piece guest bathroom located off the entrance hall. Corner sink unit complete with vanity unit fitted for storage and tiled. Finished with terracotta tiled floor.
- Kitchen (3.10m x 2.00m 10.17ft x 6.56ft) Accessed via oak door from the entrance hall with glazed inset and located to the rear of the property this room is wonderfully bright with lots of natural light coming from the rear elevation combined with recessed lights. Extensively fitted with floor and eye level units in cream colour tastefully finished with pelmet gives maximum storage arranged with single drainer sink unit. Floored in a continuation of the terracotta tiles this kitchen has everything close at hand. Fitted appliances include cooker, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer and all will remain in the sale. The room offers plenty of work top space with tiled backdrop. The kitchen accesses directly out to the rear garden via fully glazed door.
- Living/Dining Area (7.00m x 3.40m 22.97ft x 11.15ft) Located off the entrance hall via oak door this room is beautiful and gives two distinct areas. Originally constructed as two rooms the current owners made a change for the better and it now runs front to rear in an open plan layout giving a bright dual aspect space. This room can adopt any layout and in its current configuration the dining area is located close to the kitchen and looks out over the front garden. This dining space finished with oak Junker floor is spacious and has alcoves offering built-in opportunities. The living room finished with a continuation of the oak Junker floor runs to the rear and has direct access via double glazed doors to the rear garden. Floor to ceiling fitted shelf unit.
- Landing ( ) Finished with carpet. Old style Velux at landing level to ensure natural light and brightness. Stria to the attic, floored offering easy access to additional storage.
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 2.80m 11.48ft x 9.19ft) Located to the rear of the property this is a fine double bedroom finished with wood laminate flooring. Hot press offering additional storage.
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 4.00m 9.84ft x 13.12ft) Located to the front of the property this is another fine double bedroom finished with wood laminate flooring. Built-in alcove unit offering shelving with overhead and underneath storage presses.
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.20m 9.51ft x 7.22ft) Located to the front and finished with wood laminate floor. This room has a double robe fitted.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 1.70m 6.56ft x 5.58ft) Fitted with three piece shower suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled floor, and tiled over sink unit all in neutral tones. Electric shower fitted. Sink unit to include built-in storage and over vanity mirror complete with wall lighting overhead.
Private mature gardens
Strolling distance to the city center
Fitzgeralds Park along with The Lough on the doorstep
Selection of convenience stores adjacent
C1 Energy Rating
This home sits on lovely mature gardens front and rear. The front garden is lawned on either side of the pedestrian access and has mature hedging to the front and sides to give privacy. Selection of shrubs and trees planted. Original iron gate and railings. The rear of the property has a deck running the entire width of the property which can be accessed from the kitchen and the open plan living/dining room. There is outside power and water here. The rear garden which extends beyond is lawned and enclosed and offers a private enclave in an almost city setting. Finished with mature hedging as well as a selection of plants and shrubs. Garden shed for outside storage.